Street Easy brings us their monthly New Development Market report for New York City, Brooklyn and Queens. The highlights below.
Please click on the link below to download our two-page report.
- Median listing price in Manhattan increased by 9.5% since six months ago and by 6.8% since a year ago.
- Overall inventory has remained very stable with only a 0.3% change since the prior year.
- With 42% more contracts signed compared to a year ago, the number of months’ supply is now at 6.8, compared to the prior year, with 13.4 months.
Brooklyn & Queens
- In Brooklyn, inventory has been shrinking but contract activity has increased 40% in the last six months and by 37% since a year ago.
- In Queens, inventory increased by 14% since August and by 29% since a year ago. Price increases also rose by 30% since a year ago.